Certain jobs around the house, like painting, seem perfect for do-it-yourself projects. However, painting is never as easy as it looks and a poorly done job is certainly hard to hide. That’s why calling on the right professional painting contractor is always a good choice in order to ensure that a job gets done right.
Hiring Painting Contractors: What to Look For
There are several factors that go into choosing the right painting contractor for your project:
Type of Paint
Don’t settle for anything less than the best exterior paint for your home. That’s why you should choose ArmorCoat – a tough, durable paint that’s 10 times thicker than ordinary paint and also provides the following useful benefits as well:
- It’s waterproof and offers maximum protection from weather damage.
- It’s breathable, which helps prevent trapped water from causing costly repairs.
- It’s mildew resistant and requires minimal cleaning.
- It enhances your home’s beauty with a luxurious satin sheen.
- It offers a vast array of colors and maximum color retention.
- It’s tough and flexible.
- It’s environmentally friendly.
- It’s economical in that it saves on the cost of repairs and repainting every few years.
Warranty of Work Performed
If you choose a company that uses the ArmorCoat Exterior Coating System, then the job will come with a 25-year product warranty that’s backed by both the distributor and its manufacturers. It’s the best warranty in the business.
The company you choose should have a reputation for consistent quality service that’s second to none among painting contractors, and that’s exactly what Permanent Painting provides. Permanent Painting has proudly served Somerset, Morris, Hunterdon, Essex, Union and Bergen counties in New Jersey for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the best exterior painting products as well as a high quality, long-lasting job.